Zeno MD 150 Count Replacement Tip Review
Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I ordered the higher count replacement tip, because I not only could get more zits zapped per dollar, but with the higher price, I could get free shipping too!Follow-up:My zeno stopped working, so now I paid for all these zaps, but have no zeno.Maybe you should just buy the smaller size, so you don't end up paying for zaps you never use.Follow-up 2:I contacted zeno, and they sent a replacement unit for free...I guess they still want me to keep buying more zaps.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Zeno MD 150 Count Replacement Tip
Product Description:
Keep the acne clearing power flowing with a Zeno Refill Tip. Created specifically for the Zeno MD, this tip provides 150 treatments, the most advanced, physician-quality usage available.Please Note: The Zeno Pro Replacement Tips can only be used in the Zeno Pro Device and the Zeno MD Replacement Tips can only be used in the Zeno MD device.
Want to buy Zeno MD 150 Count Replacement Tip at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
Comments
0 Responses to "Zeno MD 150 Count Replacement Tip Review"