Clean & Clear Oil-Free Daily Pore Cleanser 5.5 oz (156 g) Review

Clean & Clear Oil-Free Daily Pore Cleanser 5.5 oz
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I brought this product cause i needed something to help clear my skin from pimps and breakouts. And wow after one day of using it I could see my pimps starting to fade away. and i Love how when i put it on I can feel it working what is said is true u do feel a tingleing feeling when u use it.I love this product I don't know how I went so longwith out it. I have com. skin and it works great. I love it and one of the best parts about the product is a little goes a long way. I only squeeze a little on my hand it covers alot. LOVe it

Click Here to see more reviews about: Clean and Clear Oil-Free Daily Pore Cleanser 5.5 oz (156 g)

Product Description:
Gently cleans with smooth, round micro-scrubbers. This unique daily cleanser with gentle micro-scrubbers effectively removes excess dirt, oil and dead skin cells that can block pores and lead to breakouts. Completely oil-free, the rich lather cleans deep down-to-the-pores and rinses clean without overdrying, leaving your skin feeling soft, smooth and refreshed.

Buy NowGet 41% OFF

Want to buy Clean and Clear Oil-Free Daily Pore Cleanser 5.5 oz (156 g) at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

Comments

0 Responses to "Clean & Clear Oil-Free Daily Pore Cleanser 5.5 oz (156 g) Review"

Speak Your Mind