Neutrogena Deep Clean Long-last Shine Control Cleanser/mask, 6-ounce (Pack of 2) Review
Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)My skin has always tended toward being oily. I would wash my face and minutes later would have a sheen appear so I was excited when I saw the commercial for this product. I've tried it for 2 weeks now and notice a considerable difference between days when I have washed my face with this and days where I have not. After washing my face I'm able to go about my day (up to 10 hours) with a shine-free face. It has a slight smell to it but nothing floral or harsh it simply smells clean. It's been a while since I've used a neutrogena product but I beleive they all have a similar smell to them.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Neutrogena Deep Clean Long-last Shine Control Cleanser/mask, 6-ounce (Pack of 2)
Product Description:
Deep Clean cleanser/mask
Want to buy Neutrogena Deep Clean Long-last Shine Control Cleanser/mask, 6-ounce (Pack of 2) at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
Comments
0 Responses to "Neutrogena Deep Clean Long-last Shine Control Cleanser/mask, 6-ounce (Pack of 2) Review"